It seems like it's been longer, but it's only day 4 for the filming of "The AmazingSpider-man 2". Some are bitching about the disruption to downtown, but I believe shaking things up in this town is a good thing overall. What else are we going to do to move forward? Buy Kodak stock? That didn't work out so well. Here are the streets affected inside the Inner Loop for Fri. 5/3/13:
Road Closures on Friday:
• Main St. from Plymouth Ave. to South Ave.
• Vehicles will not be permitted.
• Pedestrians requiring access to buildings along this section of Main St. will be directed by Rochester police officers and/or film production company staff (who will wear identifiable credentials and be posted at intersections).
Local traffic only access on Friday:
• Montgomery Alley from Church St. to Main St.
• School Alley from Main St. to Broad St.
• North Fitzhugh St. from Church St. to Main St.
• South Fitzhugh St. from Main St. to Broad St.
• Pindle Alley from Church St. to Main St.
• Irving Pl. from Main St. to W. Broad St.
• State St. from Church St. to Main St.
• Exchange Blvd. from Main St. to Broad St.
• Aqueduct Street from Broad St. to Main St.
• Corinthian St.
• Basin St.
• Race St.
• Graves St.
• Local vehicle and pedestrian access to buildings, parking lots and garages on these streets will be permitted.