Julie's Blog

 

VIDEO: Tippy the Black Fainting Squirrel

Tippy the fainting squirrel has many people puzzled and empathetic since hitting the internet. We all want to know what is wrong with this little guy.

I saw this via the Independent, One theory is that Tippy may have ingested a small amount of toxin or poison and that he is temporarily suffering from orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure) which will cease when the toxin is fully flushed out his system.

Others have speculated that Tippy may be narcoleptic.

Read more --> INDEPENDENT

 

More Articles