It's hard to believe it's only been a full week of filming for "The Amazing Spiderman 2" as the chaos continues today.
The primary street closures for Tuesday, May 7 include:
- Main St. from Plymouth Ave. to State St.
- Church St. from Fitzhugh St. to State St.
- Pindle Alley from Church St. to Main St.
Pedestrians requiring access to buildings along these sections of primary closures will be directed by Rochester police officers and/or film production company staff (who will wear identifiable credentials) posted at intersections.
Streets that will be limited to local traffic only on Tuesday, May 7 include:
- Irving Pl. from Main St. to Broad St.
- Fitzhugh St. from Church St. to Main St.
- Fitzhugh St. from Main St. to Broad St.
- Montgomery Alley from Church St. to Main St.
- School Alley from Main St. to Broad St.
- Church St. from Plymouth Ave. to Fitzhugh St.
Vehicle access to buildings, parking lots and garages on these streets will be permitted. Pedestrian access to buildings, parking lots and garages will be permitted